start the day with gratitude

Starting each day with gratitude, having gratitude for who I am, all I am all God has blessed me with... we are too blessed too be stressed.  I will either have a cup of warm lemon water or make a fruit juice (majority of the time) This Combination consists of watermelon, pineapple, lemon, honey sometimes strawberries, turmeric,  ginger, & Coconut water.  Ooooh I luv ginger yummy 😋.  
Then sitting in silence repeating daily affirmations.  To get ready to start the day... gratitude is the attitude.  
This juice gets rid of any hunger I may be feeling & will hold me over for a while.  I know from the great teachings of Dolores Canon she says once we all reach 5D we won't bee eating much at all.  I have to say the more aligned & the higher we rise,  it is def the less food you crave or desire.  Go with it,  your inner being knows what's best for you.  Wishing you all a wonderful day filled with luv,  peace, abundance,  success & prosperity.  If nobody told you today,  I am telling you now.  I luv you.  Just continue being you,  the right ones will show up for you.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Benefits of HONEY & BEEZWAX in your skin care

Apitherapy

"SACRED BLOSSOM"