Happy Day Bee U tiful Souls... PET SALVES / BALMS (PAWS & NOSES)
Give gratitude you were on Gods wake up list today...
Let's start the day out right.... So yesterday I created some pet salves / balms... They are for your pets paws during these ruff winter months... After an entire night of them sitting out & cooling they were still a lil too soft, as I may have stated yesterday it was my 1st time experiencing using tallow. So I am guessing between that & the oils it just made it a lil too soft, I wanted them a little more firm & durable for your pets & to not melt. I am glad I didn't use any honey or essential oils as it was a easy fix without losing anything. It all comes down to trial & error & ok lesson well learned now moving on from it...
So today I melted them back up & placed the formula back in the molds I can already tell these are going to come out purrrfect as I planned, they just needed a lil more beezwax to hold the molds together better. so I have been posting on the tedooo app & have a shop on there where these can bee purchased from. I will leave the link below...
We all luv our fur babies & some things can def use some more attention. These salves are going to work wonders for those ruff winter pet paws & noses.
This is more like it 😍♥️🐾♥️🐾♥️
Comments
Post a Comment