Health is the real wealth
Health is the real wealth is the most realist statement ever made. A financial aspect doesn't help anyhing if you don't have your health so take time to be conscious of what you are putting in & on your body. Also what are you feeding yourself as far as what are you listening to? What are you watching? What you feed the mind body & spirit has alot to do with what your external world will look like.
I must say I used to be a very negative thinker (many years ago) in turn I had very many negative things show up in my reality. Once I started changing my mindset my entire outer reality started to change. It didn't happen overnight, it was a slow process. I am here now to help guide you through your spiritual awakening & help guide you into alignment of WHO YOU ARE HERE TO BE.
Follow for more:
some good listens for personal development
Carl Jung
Alan watts
Neville Goddard
and so many others... straighten your spine & align with divine
meditation, prayer, whichever you choose to do or call it, we all are praying to the same GOD. We are one, one consciousness.
The heartbeat of the earth. We are thenew earth frequency. THE SHIFT HAS ARRIVED!!!
Comments
Post a Comment