I took a lil pause this weekend
I took a pause & a break this weekend as it was my birthday yesterday I do NOT celebrate getting another year older but I did in fact celebrate ME. I celebrated all that I have overcome & still I rise. If you are on this journey you already know it is not easy, it is very much the road less traveled for sure. But I did some self care, loving on myself. It is so very important to put yourself 1st & do things YOU love & enjoy. Block out the noise from the outside, take a breather & go inner. I took a really nice bubble bath & then gave myself a manicure & pedicure. Cleaned up my work space & my living space & also got some rest. SELF LOVE SELF CARE #1... Take care of you. You cannot pour into anyone else if you have a empty cup. Fill your cup 1st. Yesterday was the start of mercury retrograde which will last for the next 3 weeks, so expect missed communications, tech issues, things from past timelines coming back just to see how much you've evolved. travel plans or delays may come into play seeing 1010, 1111, or 222 means positive change is coming. Now is the time to pause, relax, an old project may come about, you may be very sensitive to the energies, so again, take care of you!... Bee open to receive your accelerated manifestations. solar flares are super charged. G2-G3 storms will arrive in coming days. vivid dreams, silence, peace & solitude may be what your soul is craving.
tomorrow is the 1111 portal beautiful souls.
Bee Kind
Bee Wise
Bee LOVE!
Comments
Post a Comment