new flavor alert
I created this flavor for those who celebrate the season... this is HONEY MINT LATTE... this is a exfoliating sugar scrub ooooh weeee yessss it will make your skin feel as luxurious as you are!!! Created with luv, magik, & good intention.
Ingredients include :
Raw Sugar, honey, almond oil ( * if you have any nut allergies) Coconut oil, Cocoabutter & peppermint essential oil.
*Baking cocoa for the chocolate color & smell bursting through
I hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating for you
Much luv light ✨️ peace n harmony for all living things...
Have a wonderful Sunday 😊
Sugar scrub $22. + shipping...
These are the flavors currently ready to order & ship...
EXFOLIATING SUGAR SCRUBS
3.4 oz jar $22. + shipping
(face & body)
* Honey Luv
* Honey Vanilla
* Honey Majik
* Bee Reelz
* Honey Mint Latte
I go by Blessed Bee Wit Tobey_T so everything is made with HONEY, (& OR) BEEZWAX
Other ingredients including: (mix & match)
RAW SUGAR, COCONUT OIL, SHEA BUTTER, COCOA BUTTER, ESSENTIAL OILS, COULD ALSO CONTAIN MANGO BUTTER, BLACK WALNUT OIL, ALMOND OIL, OR AVACADO OIL...
I accept payments through:
ZELLE : B33thavib3@gmail.com
CASH APP : $B33thavib3
(referral for cash app : https://cash.app/app/CHWMRKT
WISE : wise.com/pay/me/tobeyannap
(referral for wise : https://wise.com/invite/ahpc/tobeyannap)
PAYPAL : B33thavib3@gmail.com
VENMO : MrBNme18@gmail.com
***PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING***
A SPECIAL GRATITUDE GIFT INCLUDED WITH EVERY ORDER...
MIND YOUR BEEZWAX BALM
Comments
Post a Comment