New Jars for the body butters
Welcome beautiful souls, I finally ordered new jars for the whipped body butters, I love these sooo much they are 4 oz & with the new labels creates such a better presentation of the luxurious products I am creating for you.
Everything is all natural...
Non toxic
Made with luv n magik 🌟
Honey ( & OR Beezwax) + other natural ingredients.
I created a shop on the tedooo app if you are interested in purchasing...
They accept paypal & stripe.
I also accept other forms of payments through other apps as well such as zelle, cash app, venmo, or wise
Also Lip balms...
Something for the masculines
a beard & mustache salve
Even a paw n nose salve for our bestie fur babies...
Zelle...
Hehe if you would like to donate or leave a tip... sending luv n gratitude for sure 🙌
Venmo...
Also with any purchase you get a FREE mind your beezwax balm (these are good for all over, face to feet) regular priced at $5.55...
You can order just this alone, but with a purchase it's YOURS FREE!!!
Sending sooo much luv n light, peace n harmony to all...
Keep shining bright 🌟👑💎🐝🙌✨️💯
Follow for MORE!!!
Comments
Post a Comment