Super full moon tomorrow Nov 5th
As we are currently in this super full moon, Bee 🐝 conscious of your thoughts, words & actions cause they are defining your reality... a super moon is powerful, more so than a regular full moon, soooo manifestations will be amplified. Keep yourself around good energy, high vibrational beings.
On my podcast today, the inspirational message for today was... start something "new".
For me I have epoxy I have been wanting to work with so I'm kinda thinking about that, do something heart felt, that you enjoy & brings you peace.
Your abundance lies in doing more of what makes you happy. We are still in this energy 🙌 so bee 🐝 conscious...
Sending lots of luv, positive vibes & energy.
Luv n light, peace n harmony for all living things.
Remember the full moons are effective 3 days before, during, & 3 days after.
Write down what your bringing in & rip the paper towards you.
Whatever you're releasing rip the paper away from you & BURN THAT SHITTTT WITH INTENTION!!!
Comments
Post a Comment