oooh I done missed about a week

That fast like literally a whole week went by.  The time is just flying by like crazy.  I did make some new whipped body butters & also a new exfoliating sugar scrub... 
RIGHT NOW UNTIL XMAS I AM DOING 25% OFF SO HURRY UP & GET YOURS IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAY!!! 

I've been so busy posting on all my socials,  doing my podcast daily, & creating new products, I was caught up doing that stuff & this came to the back burner... yikes 😫
I really wanted to stay consistent but I also moved again too. That takes up time & energy. 
But all good I am here NOW!!! 
This is the NEW sugar scrub... 
"CLAIRE'S HONEY CRUSH" 
For those of us who know how powerful our CLAIRE'S ARE... 
Raw Sugar, beezwax, honey,Coconut oil, Avocado oil, almond oil, essential oils, lemon & lavender 💜 

This is a NEW whipped body butter "COCONUT HONEYED DREAM"  🥥 😋 
smells & feels like a luxury dream on your skin. 
Beezwax, shea butter, mango butter, Cocoabutter, sweet almond oil, Arrowroot, essential oils... coconut & orange.  
"LAVISH LOTUS HONEY"
is the other whipped body butter I made the other day as well. Beezwax, honey, shea butter, mango butter,  coconut oil, sweet almond oil, Arrowroot, essential oils... coconut, lavender, orange... 
Luv  the skin your in!!! 


All of these are avail in my shop on the tedooo app which accepts paypal and stripe as online payment options.  I also accept 
Zelle : B33thavib3@gmail.com 
Cash app : $B33thavib3
Venmo : @B33thavib3 
Paypal : B33thavib3@gmail.com 
Wise (not to many others have this one) wise.com/tobeyannap 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Benefits of HONEY & BEEZWAX in your skin care

Apitherapy

"SACRED BLOSSOM"