Take chances, experiment, experience

My 1st attempt at creating a foaming sugar scrub actually turned into creating an all natural liquid soap.  Getting the formula correct is going to take more than 1 try but that's ok & I am very much OK with that.  How do we learn what NOT to do if we don't experiment & try.  I'm a "hands on" kinda gal,  I have to do it to learn from my own experience.  That's what building a brand & your business takes,  experience.  I'm going to have another try at it today & see how this batch turns out bee 🐝 cause I kno what I did incorrectly for improvement.  I am working with different ingredients than my normal.  Still plant based, still natural, just different.  
Try new things, experiment, explore, learn, knowledge is power.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Benefits of HONEY & BEEZWAX in your skin care

Apitherapy

"SACRED BLOSSOM"